|Category: Back Braces|
|Spinal Air-Traction Lumbar Belt 300|
|Our Price: $295.00|
|Spinal Air-Traction Lumbar Belt 300 |
Spinal Air-Traction Lumbar Belt 300 will speed up your recovery and help you enjoy the daily activities that were once too difficult. The lumbar support is unique and patented spinal air-traction design sets it apart from all other ambulatory supports.
The lumbar back support patented, vertically expandable columns provide a secure mechanical support for the lumbar vertebrae. This lumbar brace acts to provide traction between the lower part of the rib cage and the upper part of the hip creating weight-bearing forces away from the lower back and reduces the pressure in the lumbar spine.
" Love your life without lower back and radiating pain! "
The lumbar belt is thin and lightweight and offers a high degree of mobility. This spinal belt can be worn by anyone with an active lifestyle, traction belt enables you to work, enjoy sports and leisure time, drive, walk and stand for long periods of time. It assists active-rehabilitation and can be discreetly worn under clothing.
- Treatment for Bulging and Herniated Discs. Helps eliminate lower back pain and radiating pain to the hips, thighs, legs or feet. Bulging and herniated discs are reduced by elongating the intervertebral spaces in the lumbar spine.
- Relaxes muscle spasms and muscle cramps.
- Also, helps treat Degenerative Disc Disease, spinal stenosis, sciatica and spondylolysis.
- Helps individuals that have strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting or long hours of driving.
- Helps maintain proper posture. Improper posture places the upper body weight on the discs and causes back pain.
|AIR INJECTION NOZZLE|
Allows simple connection to pump for inflation. Simply unscrew nozzle to deflate the Traction Belt.
|THE STRONG MEDICAL MAGNET OF 1600 GAUSS |
Quickly removes lower back pain.
|100% COTTON LINING|
Protects skin and diminishes sensitive skin problems. Long-term comfort is provided by a high-quality, natural, cotton lining.
|ONE-TOUCH ELASTIC, AUXILIARY BELT|
For additional security and adjustment.
|Principal of Operation|
- Before treatment: The herniated or bulging intervertebral disc or herniated nucleus pulposus applies pressures on the nerve root, causing pain.
- After treatment: This lumbar belt helps resume the appropriate position of the intervertebral disc or nucleus pulposus by increasing the intervertebral space thereby reducing the pressure between lumbar/cervical vertebrae.
Various Sizes Of The Lumbar Belt 300
Lumbar Support Belt is manufactured under the following standards
- ISO 9001: 2000(International Quality Management System)
- ISO 13485 (International Quality System Medical Devices)
- EN 46002(European Quality System Medical Devices)
- CE Mark
- FDA ER No. 9611754 and Device Listing No. B 115761 in USA
- Notification No. BE/CA01/2-03702-000011 Belgium
- Notification No. Be/CA01/2-03702-00002 Belgium
- Clinical consultation: Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Inje University, Seoul Paik Hospital, Korea
- Korean Patent No. : 142202
- Japanese Patent No.: 2911437
- US Patent No.: 5980560
- International application No.:PCT/KR00/00368
Product Code: DDS-DDS300
Back Pain, Degenerative Disc Disease, Sciatica, Spondylolysis, Relaxes Muscle Spasms.