|Category: Hernia Support|
|Soft Form Hernia Support Belt|
- The Soft Form Hernia Belt provides gentle relief from reducible inguinal hernias.
- Designed using the latest materials for the maximum level of support and comfort.
- Provides constant, comfortable and adjustable pressure to the hernia.
- Two uniquely shaped foam compression pads provide gradual pressure and support to the weakened muscles with focussed compression on the hernia.
- Either pad can be removed to treat a single hernia.
- Easy Hook and Loop Closure - No uncomfortable or difficult to close metal buckles or snaps.
- Adjustable Waist Band - Plush elastic waist band offers great comfort and adjustability. Can be tightened and adjusted to achieve the desired amount of pressure.
- Adjustable Perineal Straps The leg straps feature soft elastic to avoid abrasion and loop tabs for ease of sizing. Once sized the leg straps can remain attached when taking the hernia belt on and off.
- Flexible Foam Cushions (left/right) have a unique design that provides gentle pressure to the weakened muscle, reducing the hernia by gently pushing it back.
- Application Instructions
- The Hernia Belt includes removable left and right flexible foam pads. When inserted correctly, the rounded (curved) section of the pad goes against the body. If treating a single hernia, remove the unneeded pad from the support.
- 1.Unhook the leg straps from the waist strap and undo one side of the waistband. Position the support and pad on the affected area and fasten the waist strap. Adjust both sides of the waist strap evenly. Pull the elastic waistband to obtain desired position.
- 2. Pass the leg straps through the legs and attach the white loop tabs onto the hook closure on the waist strap. Make sure the leg straps are comfortable and not twisted.
- 3.Once the support has been fitted and the leg straps adjusted, undo one side of the waist strap and step out of the support like you would trousers, with the leg straps sized and securely fastened.
- Care Instructions: Remove foam pads. Fasten all closures. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Pat dry to remove excess water. Air dry away from heat. Wash as needed.
- Use this product only under the supervision of your physician and only for REDUCIBLE hernias (can be pushed back). A hernia should be inspected daily to ensure it is not becoming infected or developing into a more serious non-reducible hernia. Your hernia brief should be removed and the area checked frequently.
- Beige color
- Measure around hips to determine size
|Soft Form Hernia Support Belt, Large|
|Our Price: $47.64|
|Soft Form Hernia Support Belt, Medium|
|Our Price: $47.64|
|Soft Form Hernia Support Belt, Small|
|Our Price: $64.03|