|Category: Health Detection Products|
|Roche Accutrend Plus|
- *Special order item; takes approximately 14 business days to ship out
- Accutrend Plus is a flexible, hand-held point of care device for the main risk factors of cardiovascular diseases (CVD) and lactate.
- Rapid and easy detection of cardiovascular risk on the spot
- Total cholesterol, triglycerides and blood glucose: key parameters for diagnosis and monitoring of cardiovascular disease (1-4)
- Lactate: essential parameter for the assessment of physical performance, rehabilitation and critical care (5-7)
- The device is tailored to be used outside the lab in the physician’s office and in the hospital as well as for self-measurement at home or during sports.
- Results are provided directly from capillary blood.
- Easy to use : Convenient measurement of cholesterol, triglycerides, blood glucose, and lactate from capillary blood using Roche's well-proven test strip technology. Test strips can be stored at room temperature.
- Rapid results : Cholesterol in 180 seconds, triglycerides in 174 seconds, glucose in 12 seconds, and lactate in 60 seconds.
- Built-in safety features : Automatic performance and meter self-testing. Code-strips with positive lot identification and parameter recognition.
- User-friendly data storage for reliable data handling and monitoring: up to 100 results can be stored with date, time, and additional information for each parameter.
- Precise results : High precision and accuracy across the whole measuring range for all parameters.
- A significant number of primary care patients have dyslipidemia and hyperglycemia, representing key symptoms of metabolic syndrome associated with increased cardiovascular risk (1, 8). Accutrend Plus supports you in the early recognition of CVD risks as well as in monitoring therapeutic measures – in your office or at your patient’s home.
- Accutrend Plus allows for rapid determination of blood lactate levels. It enables you to determine individual training intensity on the spot, to harmonize phases of strain and rest, and to minimize the danger of overload and injury (9).
- The concentration of lactate reflects the degree of tissue hypoxia. There is a correlation between severity and prognosis of disease and lactate concentrations. Determination of lactate therefore is essential in many situations in critical care (10).
- The Accutrend Plus device offers quantitative results for glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides, and lactate directly from capillary blood. For each of these parameters Accutrend Plus uses specially designed test strips from Roche.
- Accutrend Plus measures the intensity of the reaction color within the reaction layer of the test strip by reflectance photometry and calculates the parameter concentration of the sample through a lot-specific algorithm. The result is displayed in mg/dl or mmol/l (BM-Lactate only in mmol/l) and stored automatically with date, time, and additional information. The Accutrend Plus meter stores up to 100 results for each parameter.
- Accutrend Plus uses specially designed Accutrend Glucose, Accutrend Cholesterol, Accutrend Triglycerides and BM-Lactate superior quality test strips. The test strips contain:
- A yellow protective mesh, impregnated with a surfactant (application field)
- A glass fiber fleece that works as a separating layer for blood cells)
- A reaction film in which the color formation takes place and)
- a bar code on the reverse side, which is read by the meter to confirm test strip identity, i.e. the lot number on the test strip is congruent with the stored code)
- Built-in Safety Features
- With its built-in automatic performance and meter self-testing, Accutrend Plus conducts multiple safety checks to prevent against potential errors and malfunction, so you can rely on accurate results.
- Accutrend Plus lets you apply blood onto the strip inside or outside the meter. For example, when conducting multiple tests where cross contamination might be an issue, you can apply blood outside the device.
- Code strips with positive strip lot identification and parameter recognition are used to calibrate the device – an added safety feature, which ensures system performance level is maintained.
- The control solutions Accutrend Control Chol (cholesterol), Accutrend Control GLU (glucose), Accutrend Control TG (triglycerides), and BM-Control Lactate can be used for additional performance checks.
- Measuring Ranges
- Blood glucose: 20 - 600 mg/dl (1.1 – 33.3 mmol/l)
Cholesterol: 150 - 300 mg/dl (3.88 – 7.76 mmol/l)
Triglycerides: 70 – 600 mg/dl (0.80 – 6.86 mmol/l)
Lactate: 0.8 – 21.7 mmol/l (whole blood), 0.7 – 26 mmol/l (plasma)
- Dimensions: 154 x 81 x 30 mm
- Weight: 140 g. without batteries
- Automatic shut off after 2 minutes if no buttons have been pressed
- Requires 4 x 1.5 V alkaline manganese batteries type AAA for more than 1,000 measurements (with new batteries)
- Accutrend Plus is very easy to handle. For measurements, all you need to do is to switch on the meter, insert a test strip, apply a drop of blood and close the cover of the measuring chamber. The instrument is suitable for professional use as well as for self-testing. There is no special training necessary to handle the meter (The device fulfils the safety requirements according to DIN EN 61010-1 and the requirements of the EC directive for InVitro Diagnostic Devices 98/79/EG).
- Kit includes Meter, Manual, Reference Card, Trouble Shooting Guide, Warranty Card And Batteries
- *Special order item; takes approximately 10-14 business days to ship out
|Special Order Item: Roche 05213312160 Accutrend Cholesterol Test Strips, 25/Vial|
|Our Price: $152.87|
|Special Order Item: Roche 05346754160 Accutrend Plus Meter Kit|
|Our Price: $348.43|