|Category: Hot and Cold Packs|
- PSI Flex-Gel packs serve as a cold therapy system with many sizes designed to fulfill a wide variety of applications.
- Larger packs have pockets of gel that ensure even distribution of the formulation for a greater cooling area.
- When frozen, this water based formula forms ice crystals, which has proven to be the most effective cold therapy.
- This product is nontoxic and noncaustic and if punctured, will not stain... there are no dyes or artificial colors added.
- Although not intended for ingestion, no harm will be done if accidentally ingested by either people or animals.
- PSI Flex-Gel products provide a noninvasive, drug-free form of therapy and are constructed of a unique plastic that is soft to the touch for a user friendly application to the body.
- This special formulation ensures flexibility even when in the freezer for extensive periods of time, which in turn yields the maximum amount of effectiveness by allowing the packs to conform to the anatomy.
- These therapeutic gel packs are self-insulating, which minimizes the risk of frostbite or tissue damage.
- You should, however, use a barrier (i.e. linen covers, terry covers, or flex wraps) between the skin and the gel pack. If you do not have access to these products then a towel will work as a barrier.
- Be careful as extreme cold may cause adverse effects when applied directly to the skin, especially for long periods of time.
- Each pack is reusable, providing the most effective cold therapy over and over again!
|PSI 3214 Flex-Gel, Compact, 5" x 5"|
|Our Price: $2.75|
|PSI 3218 Flex-Gel, Standard, 5" x 10"|
|Our Price: $8.93|
|PSI 3226 Flex-Gel, 4" x 10"|
|Our Price: $11.58|
|PSI 3282 Flex-Gel, Extra Large, 10" x 16"|
|Our Price: $15.03|