|Molnlycke Wound Care Tubigrip 10m|
|Molnlycke Wound Care SC1449 Tubigrip 10m, Size B for Small Hands & Arms, Beige, 1 Roll|
|Our Price: $70.96|
- Multi-purpose tubular bandage
- Provides tissue support in the treatment of strains and sprains, soft tissue injuries, joint effusions, general edema, post- burn scarring and ribcage injuries and is also used for pressure dressings and arm fixation
- Made from cotton with covered elastic threads laid into the fabric to form free-moving spirals
- Contains natural rubber latex
- Provides lasting, effective tissue support with complete freedom of movement for the patient
- Once the bandage has been applied, covered elastic threads within the fabric move to adjust to the contours of the body and distribute support evenly over the surface.
- Fitting is quick and easy and Tubigrip stays securely in place without pins or tapes, unlike other conventional bandages.
- Can easily be reapplied after washing, without loss of effect
- Reuse helps reduce waste, as only the exact amount required is cut from the roll.
- Always use a double layer and apply Tubigrip with a 2–3cm overlap.
- If an applicator is used, Tubigrip is loaded onto the applicator, which is then positioned over the affected area. The end of the bandage is held in position while the applicator is gently removed, leaving the Tubigrip in place. Then form a double layer by doubling back the bandage. Ensure that the upper edge of the second layer is taken 2–3cm higher up the limb than the first.
- Tubigrip 10m helps reduce waste, as only the exact amount required is cut from the roll.
- Instructions for Use
- Cut Tubigrip 10m to twice length required for limb, allowing an extra 2–3cm for overlap.
- Pull Tubigrip onto limb like a stocking.
- Double Tubigrip back over limb. Ensure upper edge is taken 2–3cm higher up the limb than the first.