|Molnlycke Wound Care Mefix Dressing Fixation Fabric|
- Self-adhesive fabric
- Pre-measured protection paper for convenient measurement and cutting
- Perforated split in protection paper for easy handling
- Skin-friendly, water-based, and solvent-free polyacrylate adhesive for secure and gentle fixation
- Soft, elastic and nonabsorbent nonwoven fabric backing for patient comfort
- Conforms well to body contours and allows for movement when in place
- Can be used in a wide variety of situations where fixation is required, including fixation of dressings, catheters, cannualae, and tubes
- The porous structure of the nonwoven fabric ensures air and water vapor permeability.
- The fabric is flexible, confirms well to body contours, and allows body movements when in place.
- The fabric is nonabsorbent and provides a barrier for blood and fluid strike-through.
- The water-based polyacrylate adhesive has been designed to be gentle to the skin and at the same time provide secure fixation.
- The easy-to-remove protection paper is pre-measured in 4 inch(10 cm) intervals and has a perforated split for easy removal and application.
- Can easily be cut to the desired shape and size
- Made of a porous, polyester elastic nonwoven coated with a skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive providing secure fixation. It is protected by an easy-to-remove, pre-measured release liner.
|Molnlycke Wound Care 310250 Mefix Dressing Fixation Fabric, 1" X 11 Yds. Roll|
|Our Price: $5.09|
|Molnlycke Wound Care 310500 Mefix Dressing Fixation Fabric, 2" X 11 Yds. Roll|
|Our Price: $8.89|
|Molnlycke Wound Care 311000 Mefix Dressing Fixation Fabric, 4" X 11 Yds. Roll|
|Our Price: $16.48|