|Category: Gauze and Sponges|
|Kendall TENDERSORB WET-PRUF Abdominal Pads|
|Special Order Item: Kendall 9190A TENDERSORB WET-PRUF Abdominal Pads, Sterile, 5" X 9", 36/Tray|
|Our Price: $16.95|
- *Special order item; takes approximately 10-14 business days to ship out
- Consists of three layers: soft outer nonwoven layer, fluff filler for absorbency, and a WET-PRUF barrier to prevent fluid strike-through
- All four edges are sealed to prevent lint residue and leaking; help prevent particulate matter from escaping, decreasing the possibility of wound contamination
- Soft top layer wicks fluid away from wound ; Fluff filler absorbs and disperses fluid throughout the entire pad
- Acts as a reservoir to capture exudates, helping to prevent the development of moist pathways that can lead to contamination
- Absorbs at least twice as much fluid without strike-through as competitive abdominal pads reducing dressing changes; Utilizes 65% of the pad prior to fluid strike-through versus 10% utilization of competitive pads.
- WET-PRUF backing retards fluid strike-through; Moisture proof backing protects both the patient and healthcare worker from fluid strike-through.
- Primary Dresings: Abdominal or other large incisions; large trauma sites.
- Secondary Dressings: Over heavily exudating wounds; cushioning, moisture protection.