|Kendall CONFORM Stretch Bandages|
- Provide softness, low lint, and high absorbency with moderate stretch for maximum clinical flexibility
- Made from a cotton/polyester crocheted blend
- Cotton/Polyester construction provides elasticity allows it to retain its shape, reducing slippage. Allows absorption of drainage while remaining strong and durable.
- Convenient packaging; Easy to open saving time
- Unique polyester/cotton ration allows ideal stretch and conformability to accommodate increased or decreased swelling
- Low profile to help ensure patient dignity
- CONFORM Stretch Bandages are commonly used as a securement layer. To Protect, Absorb, Secure and Support.
- CONFORM Stretch Bandages are designed to stretch and conform, making them ideal for lower limbs and joints.
- Securing Dressing
- Securing IVs
- Securing Splints
- Providing Mild Compression and Support
- Wrap CONFORM around desired area to provide protection, absorption, securement and support
|Kendall 2236 CONFORM Stretch Bandages, 4" X 75", Sterile Soft Pouch, 12/Box|
|Our Price: $18.37|
|Kendall 2239 CONFORM Stretch Bandages, Bulk Nonsterile, 1" X 75", 24/Box|
|Our Price: $10.12|
|Kendall 2242 CONFORM Stretch Bandages, Bulk Nonsterile, 2" X 75", 12/Box|
|Our Price: $6.54|
|Kendall 2247 CONFORM Stretch Bandages, Bulk Nonsterile, 4" X 75", 12/Box|
|Our Price: $11.44|