|Category: Leg Support|
|JOBST forMen Thigh High Gradient Compression Socks|
- Sold in pairs
- JOBST forMen delivers effective support but looks like a fine men’s dress sock
- Its ribbed design makes it ideal for everyday wear – work or leisure.
- Jobst forMen looks like regular men’s socks and is incredibly comfortable.
- Jobst forMen provides ample room in the heel and toe area for added comfort and an optimal fit.
- Special formula fights odor by inhibiting growth of fungi and bacteria on the socks
- Product Benefits
- Leg therapy that feels great and helps manage pain and discomfort associated with moderate edema
- Microfibers wick away moisture 6 times faster than regular nylon, keeping your feet cool and dry
- Durable heel area engineered for maximum comfort and fit
- Thigh High styles have “stay up” silicone dot band
- JOBST gradient compression hosiery produces gradient compression from the ankle to the knee or thigh to decrease edema and counter the effects of venous insufficiency.
- JOBST gradient compression products can be used in the following situations:
- On-going leg health
- Travel – help prevent stagnation of blood in lower extremities during long distance travel by car, bus or plane. By promoting blood circulation in the legs, gradient compression helps manage leg pain and helps prevent DVT (deep vein thrombosis).
- Everyday Comfort – gradient compression garments reduce leg fatigue, keeping your legs energized while sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Trauma and post surgical treatment
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation – JOBST gradient compression garments help reduce the swelling associated with ACL, MCL, and lateral release operations.
- Post Injury Edema – Application of gradient compression helps prevent edema that would restrict the range of motion of the limb.
|JOBST forMen 115411 Thigh High Gradient Compression Socks, Black, 20-30 mmHg, XLarge|
|Our Price: $136.44|
|JOBST forMen 115415 Thigh High Gradient Compression Socks, Black, 30-40 mmHg, XLarge|
|Our Price: $102.66|