|Dynatron ibox Iontophoresis Delivery Device|
|Special Order Item: Dynatron ibox Iontophoresis Delivery Device|
|Our Price: $516.38|
*Special order item; takes approximately 10-14 business days to ship out
The Dynatron ibox Iontophoresis System is a non-invasive drug delivery system designed as an alternative to hypodermic injections. This two channel unit is designed to treat two patients simultaneously; however, it is not designed to provide two treatments simultaneously to the same patient.
The ibox has the ability to set polarity, dosage, and intensity levels for each channel independently while providing two delivery options for each channel: Single Phase (one drug) and Dual Phase (two drugs of opposing polarities delivery from the same iontophoresis electrode). In Dual Phase, the first drug delivered directly to the "active" electrode is the positive polarity drug followed by the negative polarity drug.
- Dual-channel device can be set to single or dual phase (polarity) mode
- Features a bright OLED display and custom presets for each channel
- Energy efficient, delivers 3,360 mA/min with two "AA" batteries
- Saves previous settings
- Detects electrode/lead errors
- CE/CSA approved
- Easy to use
- Includes soft case
- Two-year warranty
| Output Jacks||2|
| Current (Intensity)|| 0.5 - 4.0 mA|
| Current Accuracy|| +/- 10%|
| Current Precision|| 0.1 mA|
| Voltage at Electrodes|| +/- 0-46 Volts|
| Electrode Cable Jacks|| Custom 2-pin polarized|
- Maximum Total Deliverable Dose: 3360 mA-min. (using high quality Alkaline batteries)
- Single Treatment Deliverable Dose: 1-160 mA-min.
- Number of 40 mA-min. Treatments: 89
- Minimum Treatment Time: 15 sec.
- Maximum Treatment time: 100 minutes
- Timing Accuracy: +/- 1 second.
|Length ||4.5" |
|Width ||2.66" |
|Height ||1.25" |
|Weight ||3.6 oz. (without battery or cables) |
|Display ||OLED |
Caution: The Dynatron ibox if for sale only by or on the order of a physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, or dentist licensed by the law of the state in which said person practices to use or order the use of this device.
Indications For Use
Dynatron Ibox Iontophoresis System is intended to use a direct current to introduce ions of soluble salts or other drugs into the body.