|DeRoyal Covaderm Adhesive Wound Dressing|
|DeRoyal DR46001 Covaderm Adhesive Wound Dressing, 4" x 4" Overall, 2.5” x 2.5” Pads, 25/Box|
|Our Price: $48.69|
- Covaderm is a non-adherent, absorbent dressing that includes tape for an easy one-step application.
- Covaderm provides a low adherent, highly absorbent pad with a protective, air permeable adhesive backing for surgical incisions, superficial lacerations and abrasions.
- Non-adherent, general purpose sterile dressing
- Protective, highly absorbent sterile pad
- Non-irritating acrylic adhesive tape
- Comfortable rounded edges and stretchable fabric tape
- Split release liner for easy one-step application
- Conforms securely to body contours
- Primary or secondary dressing
- Indications: Open and minimally invasive surgical incision sites, Arthroscopic incisions, Superficial lacerations, Abrasions, Chronic wounds, Post-op dressing, General all-purpose dressing
- 1. Peel back edge of folded release paper.
- 2. Anchor exposed edge of tape onto skin, then carefully peel off rest of release paper.
- 3. Smooth all tape edges onto skin.