|Category: Cold Therapy|
|PSI CryoStim Probe|
- The CroyStim Probe was created by Pelton Shepherd Industries in 1986 to provide people with an alternative for pain relieving.
- Ice massage and trigger points have long been an effective form of therapy to control pains ranging from the lower back to toothaches.
- The CryoStim combines these two techniques in one clean and easy to use device.
- Instructions for Use
- Place the CryoStim Probe in the freezer for at least four hours.
- Remove from the freezer and allow the probe to warm up in a normal room temperature environment for 5 minutes.
- Apply a small amount of conductive gel over the area to be massaged. This is to prevent/minimize skin irritation and ensures a continuous conductivity between the probe and the gel.
- Massage the area with a gentle, continuous, circular motion for 5 to 7 minutes. DO NOT press the probe into the skin. DO NOT exceed 10 minutes of massage at any given time or site.
|PSI CryoStim Probe, 1 Oz. Gel Tube|
|Our Price: $3.98|
|PSI CryoStim Probe, Two Probes and One 2 Fl. Oz. Gel Tube|
|Our Price: $20.01|