|Category: TENS Units|
|BodyMed Digital TENS Unit|
|BodyMed EV8 Digital TENS Unit (2 Channel)|
|Our Price: $76.00|
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is the method of pain treatment with electrical stimulation. On a high frequency setting, the electrical stimulation from the electrodes block the pain signals in the nerves from reaching your brain for immediate pain relief. A low frequency treatment aims to stimulate the production of endorphins. Endorphins are your body's natural pain blocker. |
Doctors have been using TENS for years to treat pain from low back pain, arthritis, migraines, joint pain, cervical pain, and many other common pain symptoms. It is a non-invasive treatment with no side effects.
The BodyMed Digital TENS Unit is a portable TENS unit that anyone can use to effectively treat your symptoms can carry with you whenever needed. The digital controls allow for easy setup of your desired treatment settings and treatment time.
- 2 Channel
- Electrical pulse system that causes passive exercise
- 5 stimulation modes
- Flip-top cap over the amplitude adjustment knobs prevents unintended changes
- Utilizes standard lead wires and "pigtail style" electrodes
- Large LCD reading
- Includes 2 wires, 1 pack (4) electrodes, manual and 9 volt battery
- Patient compliance meter up to 999 hours
- Storage of the last used settings
- Timer: 15, 30, or 60 minute; or continuous mode.
- Pulse Intensity: Adjustable 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, constant current.
- Pulse Rate: 1-160Hz (adjustable), 1Hz/step (1-20Hz), 5Hz/step (20-160Hz).
- Pulse Width: 50s- 260s (adjustable), 10s/step.