|3M Healthcare Scotchcast One-Step Splint|
|3M Healthcare 8876415A Scotchcast One-Step Splint, 4" X 15", Case of 10|
|Our Price: $187.30|
- A splint that incorporates foam padding, layered fiberglass and breathable backing for easy, one-step application.
- Covered on one side by an air and moisture permeable non-woven fabric and on the other side by fast drying air and moisture permeable open cell foam, which serves as padding.
- Because Scotchcast One-Step splints are pre-cut and individually pouched, they are more portable and faster to apply than roll splints.
- Exposure of the splints to moisture or water initiates a chemical reaction that causes the splints to become rigid.
- A finished splint is lightweight, strong and more radiolucent than plaster.